BoycottAdvance is a free and portable emulator for the Nintendo Gameboy Advance handheld.
An emulator is a piece of software reproducing the innerworkings of a computer or a console on another computer or console.
BoycottAdvance is available on Windows, Macintosh, BeOS, Linux, FreeBSD and there is even a Java port, playable online. You can try demos and play games originally designed for the Gameboy Advance console on your own computer!
Please use BoycottAdvance with your own roms or buy a real Gameboy Advance. Using emulators with ROMs you do not own is illegal...
- Good Compatibility with most public and commercial games
- Mininum Requirements are a Pentium III 700 Mhz (to get full speed and full sound in most games)
- Full Sound Emulation (Direct Sound and Gameboy Compatible Sound)
- Good Video and Sound Synchronization
- Frameskipping and Auto-frameskipping, Throttle Support
- Real BIOS Support
- Load/Save States
- Windowed and FullScreen Display
- WAV/MP3 Sound Recording
- Input Recording
- Zip/GZip Files Support
- Built-In Debugger
- Joystick Support